Earth day is everyday

Iced coffee and cigarettes, this is what I'm talking aboot. Saturday, did some research into some other freelance types of things for work, and then went over to Scott's. Went to a chorus couple's cookout (even though it had to be a cook-in because of the hail and tsunami conditions) and had a great time. Saw a bunch of chorus guys and whooped it up till late in the evening. Sunday started out with Scott going to church and me sleeping in. He picked me up afterwards, and we went out to brunch with a bunch of friends. Returned to his place, and helped him paint his room (ie, sanding, primer) for his upcoming surgery. We ate with his roomates, and then I left to go home, and then he came over and watched Six Feet Under and Queer as Folk. QAF was a rerun, and I could only assume that SFU was too, as it was the Christmas episode. Brilliant nonetheless. Go find out what kind of environmental footprint you leave on this Earth.

Comments

Popular Posts