Guess what came in the mail today

Songs Selected by: Jhames
The Sex Mix
Sex and Violence Can Be Sexy
1. Arling and Cameron - Don't you Fuck
2. Cyclob - Sex Machine
3. Buzz Poets - Sex
4. Lords of Acid - Rough Sex
5. Girls Against Boys - Kill The Sex Player
6. Amon Tobin - Bad Sex
7. Bright Eyes - The City Has Sex
8. Janes Addiction - Sex is Violent
9. Berlin - Sex
10. Circle Jerks - Group Sex
11. DJ Assault - Sex on the Beach
12. Atari Teenage Riot - Sex
13. Peaclies - Hot Pink Hot Sex Sex
14. Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - The World of Sex
15. DJ Sneak - Tribal Sex
16. Free Kitten - Sex Boy
17. Front Line Assembely - Sex Offender
18. Milemarker - Sex Jam Two Insect Incest
19. KMFDC - Sex on the Flag
20. The Cramps - Hypno Sex Ray
21. Daisy Chainsaw - Sick of Sex
This is track 15. Some of this stuff, I really do like, and I'll put it on my portable mp3 player, but the real heavy sort of goth/punk stuff I can handle for only a limited amount of time. I am totally keeping my mind open, as promised. I have a feeling that my cd will be met with the same type of skepticism. That's all good, as long as we both created and experienced some joy in making them and sharing. I think that's what it really boils down to: creating and sharing art.
6:21pm
Yeah, I figured as much. I got the pictures from the weekend of the show, and my p's came to KC. Here's me before the show, my momma and I, and schickymeister and I.

Comments

Popular Posts