Weekend Re-cap

Great weekend. Saturday night turned out to be the most eventful. Scott and I went to this benefit/silent auction for the Free Health Clinic here in KC, and it turned out to be a great time. Saw a couple people from the chorus, and we actually bid on some items. They had a plethora of plates that local artists made, and there were a few that not a single person bid on, so we put down $10 on the sheets, and wound up getting three. I actually was involved in a bidding war with one guy for this one plate. It started at 10, then he upped-the-ante to 11.11, then I put 12, it was just so silly. Found out later, that this guy was actually the artist, but I prevailed and won the plate. Later we went to the new bar downtown called "Push". It wasn't that great, but Scott and I decided to make it official and take the next step in the logical course of our relationship, to call us boyfriends. WOO HOO. Went to church on Sunday morning, and it was a bore, then went out to eat. Back to Scott's house to get some great pictures scanned. Take a gander at: 
Diane and Jessie on New Years Day
Jason and Jessie's Christmas card picture
My two nieces Gabby and Jules
Schicky and I enjoying mimosas on New Years Day
my long lost friend Reuben and I, in Chicago
what are all these dogs climbing over me for?
Jessie and I
Schicky and I
TWO TAN BITCHES
and of course my favorite: Jessie and I

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention...I noticed the other day that I am climbing very close to 50,000 hits on OTB.com, I can't believe it. I'd like to thank the academy, Joni Mitchell, the Dalai Lama, and all you important people out there who I haven't mentioned. 
OH MY GOD, what was I thinking? I totally forgot to tell you, that my sistah Mary is pregnant with her first child. So weird, my sister is two years older than I and now she's gonna have a baby. I called my parents house Saturday afternoon, because my other sister Cara was visiting from Atlanta, and John and Mary were up from Decatur visiting them while they were up, and had some great news! I am going to be uncle OhTheBill AGAIN!

Comments

Popular Posts