Stories from the weekend

Stories from the weekend

So you want full disclosure, is that it? Well ok

If you are a member of my family who doesn't like sexual content, SKIP THIS ENTRY, but if you do, then you'll like this entry.

So, there are so many details to this story about Saturday night, I'll try to be as clear as I can, but it might prove to be just confusing. Went to a party that a chorus member was having. This is Saturday, by the way. Had to work till 11pm, and then afterwards, hopped on over to the parlay. Got there and it was S(1)'s party. Saw a bunch of the chorus girls and a really hot couple that were not in the chorus. Drinks were flying, and the party was in full swing. My roommate shows up and is entirely drunk, and then he starts talking about the video that S(2) and I made the other day...says he found it on the computer and viewed it. He is announcing this in front of the hot couple, and a bunch of the chorus guys. Then the hot guy S(3) says to me, "seems as though you have a deep throat talent" and I say "Sure do", and I thought nothing was going to come of it. The hot guy S(3) goes over to get a drink, and I follow. I offer the hot guy S(3) a blowjob, and he immediately accepts, sez "let's go upstairs". Get into the bathroom upstairs and I go to work. We were there for about five minutes when the door to the bathroom SLAMS open, and it's the hot guy's S(3) boyfriend, and a pack of wolves (consisting of all the chorus members that were in on that previous conversation about me sucking cock) in the background. I stop, am totally freaked, and the boyfriend sez "Oh, I guess you two want to be alone". That is enough of a buzz kill to stop me from finishing it, I go downstairs and have a cigarette out on the porch. If that wasn't crazy enough, later in the party S(2) was a little drunk, and whipping out his cock, (that is featured so promininently in the vid) and letting the hot guy S(3) grope it, and S(2) is making out with the hot guys S(3)'s boyfriend. Things are getting out of hand at this point, and my roommate says, "why don't we just go back to our (mine and his) place, and you guys can fuck, and I'll video it. We all agree, and leave. There was a HUGE accident on 39th street, so we had to divert to Westport Rd, and all the bars were letting out at that point, and the traffic was unbelieveable. So it's the roomate Jason, S(2), and the hot guy S(3), and his boyfriend, all driving over to my house. S(2) and I get there after Jason, and the two boys never showed up. S(2) and I had a good time though.

Full disclosure enough for you?

Comments

Popular Posts