Everybody's searchin for a hero

The gay roller skate party was a hoot, saw a bunch of people that I knew, or got to know through the party, and skated like I was in sixth grade again. Only downside? Blisters. I only got one, thankfully. After the party, Scott and I left to go to my place, a quick costume change (ie: my serong and a Billie Holiday shirt) and then off. My wife and a couple of other people from the skate party were meeting us at the bar. and the wife asked me to sing her a song.....again. I knew it was going to be too high for me, because even though I'm a second flipping tenor, I sho a'int no Whitney Houston. It was great and I got through it. Cindy, this one is for you.

I also met a fan of my website. I mentioned that I had a website, and he said "you're Ohthebill?" and I said, yep, thats me. I was shocked and amazed to find someone who I didn't know, actually knew of it. YOU LOVE ME, YOU REALLY REALLY LOVE ME! It was cool, okay? Just let me have a moment. It may not seem like a big deal, but it made me happy, nonetheless.

Okay....I need to give the gay-icon-handicapped friend of mine a little edumacation. Jhames, listen and learn from momma. Oh yeah, on that note, I forgot to tell my fans that I have converted the entire bootlegg cd of Diane Schuur - live in Dayton to .mp3's, and now you, my peeps, can listen to her crank out some little ditties. Love that. I could burn you a copy and send it on down, but good luck trying to find it again.

Comments

Popular Posts