Gay roller skating

Frustration turns to relief. At last you make some headway. An emotional bond happens where you were looking for an intellectual connection. Get back to someone whose calls you've been avoiding.

Hrm...that could mean so many things. Anyway, things have not been going too well. I am getting increasingly frustrated with my financial situation, and I'm getting to the point where desperation sets in. My cell phone is off (can't pay it) and I already owe my roomates money from last months bills, not to mention this month. I owe money to so many people/institutions I can't count them all, and now I'm thinking that I should just become a hooker. At least it would cover some of it. At least you can laugh at this. Oh yeah, I'm going to a gay roller skate party tonight, it's a fundraiser for one of the youth groups here in KC. Party's theme? Xanadu.

Comments

Popular Posts