Jingle Bells

Stop pushing after you've done all that you can do. If it was meant to be, it will assume its own shape from this point. Lean back and let the good times wash over you.

Today has been a good day. I had an appointment with Melissa at Personell Connection and they are going to try and hook me up with a permanent placement type of thing, which I completely prefer, rather than temping. I took a typing test, which resulted in 72wpm, which I was happy about. Richard has been swooning over this new Toyota that he went and test drove yesterday, I think he's going to buy it....the way that he's been talking about it. He's off now, doing a show at Starlight Theater for the Mayor of Kansas City, some Woman of the Year thing, so it's sort of a big deal. I've also decided that I am not going to sing this show with HMC because I just can't stand to sing Jingle Bells one more time. I just can't....I think for the rest of my life, if I never sing Jingle Bells again, I'll be content with that. They have some good songs, I just get burned out doing holiday shows so easily, and this particular show has nothing that really sets me on fire, and if I'm going to be paying to sing, I'd rather be set on fire, than resenting having to sing Jingle fucking bells. I can't think of anything to say, so it must be the end of my journal.

Comments

Popular Posts