Madeline Pictures!!!!!!!

Madeline Pictures!!!!!!!

I just got a bunch of pictures from my sister-n-law Sue, of the other weekend when I was in Chicago, for my new neice's christening! I just made a new directory for her, go here
Maddy in her hat
Maddy looking in her mirror 
Maddy looking festive in her orange suit
Madeline smiling 
Maddy and Sue's hand hee hee
My parents and Thom and Sue and Maddy
Me, holding Maddy
Me, holding her again, better picture
My brother Mike, and I, at dinner after the christening
Three days and counting till Chicago!

STORM CLOUDS GATHER OVER WHITE HOUSE IN PART I OF TWO-PART SEASON PREMIERE
-- In the season premiere, flashbacks reveal how the President (Martin Sheen) will officially announce his plans to run for re-election, which sends his staff into disarray as they work on the speech. But two problems dog them when Sam (Rob Lowe) realizes that Bartlet never apologized for not disclosing his multiple sclerosis while C.J. (Allison Janney) makes a crucial gaffe during a press conference. Meanwhile, the President must decide if he should greenlight a military rescue of the besieged U.S. embassy in Haiti and chief counsel Babish (guest star Oliver Platt, "Bulworth") informs Charlie (Dule Hill) to hire his own expensive lawyer before a special prosecutor begins looking into Bartlet's possible concealment of his illness. John Spencer, Bradley Whitford, Richard Schiff, Stockard Channing and Janel Moloney also star. Oscar winner Marlee Matlin ("Children of a Lesser God") also guest-stars.

Comments

Popular Posts