You haven't completely spilled your secrets, have you? Some people would prefer not to know all of the details. Score a few points by respecting the realities in which others choose to live.

I finally made it to the service this morning, and had a couple of issues with what the good 'ol Rev. had to say, but altogether it was marvelous. Jerome sang, and was brilliant as usual. He was wanting to talk to me about getting his website back in order, because as of now, he and Bukeka have nothing, and from what he told me, he has invested time and energy into a guy that just isn't working for the two of them, so I would love to help them in any way that I can. I think it would be marvelous if I coud help them. Afterwards, Richard, Jerome, Tom Pender and Kendra Peterson and I went up to Chipotle as we usually do after church on Sundays and had a great lunch, great conversation. So I thought that Richard and I were going to go to Phantom of the Opera tonight, but as it turns out, we're going to try and go next week, but we're still going to hang out with Diane who I just adore. She invited me to go to her dress rehearsal of Tosca, which I would just LOVE to do....go see a free show, during dress rehearsal of the symphony, I would just love to go see that. Am I being redundant? Anyway. I also found the Radical Faeries of Chicago, and if I were still living in Chicago, I'm sure that I would be a part of that organization. I had a couple friends in CGMC that were in it, and loved it, and invited me to participate in some of their events, but I never got a chance to, I wonder if there is a organization of local Kansas City Faeries....something to ponder. Oh yeah Lisa sent me this. Jesus, I didn't realize that there were so many earthquakes as there were in California.....they say they're still coming too....scary.
Okay, what did I just say in this previous post?

OCTOBER 28, 13:48 EDT 
Terror War Goes Beyond Afghan Border
By JOHN J. LUMPKIN 
Associated Press Writer 
WASHINGTON (AP) — The war on terrorism is focused on Afghanistan. But already, America is sending military advisers to the Philippines to rout out terrorists. Iraq could become a target if it's linked to any attacks. And the war could carry even farther — perhaps to Somalia, Chechnya or Sudan, and perhaps quickly — if Osama bin Laden tried to slip out of Afghanistan.Eventually, the war on terrorism could have a long target list, one that stretches into all corners of the world. 
Many U.S. officials already characterize the attack on bin Laden's al-Qaida group and its supporters in Afghanistan, the Taliban, as just the first battle in a long campaign. But they say future battles haven't been planned. ``Our first priority right now is to deal with the al-Qaida network and Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan and wherever else it is located around the world, wherever else it has host countries supporting al-Qaida,'' Secretary of State Colin Powell said Wednesday. ``And then, in due course, we will turn our attention to other sources of terrorism which are so destabilizing in the world,'' he said. ``And we'll keep a close eye on Iraq during that whole process.''
I don't even want to think about this.

So I had a dream last night that Richard and I were driving in a four-door car and we stopped because I saw some horses grazing in a field...I love them!! (I'm forever asking him if he'll buy me a pony, or an elephant for a pet), and I insisted that we stop , so we got out of the car, and there was one horse that was loose and not behind the fence, so I went up to the horse, but he didn't seem to be very friendly, so I told Richard to get back in the car, so I shut the back passenger side door, and then I got in and at the same time I shut the door, Richard got in the drivers side, but the horse came towards us, and prevented him from closing his door. So now the horse sort of stomped his hoofs on Richard's lap (must have been painful) and then he manuvered his whole entire head into the front of the car (Richard got his door closed right before this point) and now there is a huge horse head in the front of the car, with us sitting in horror. All I remember after that is the horse making a noise (that noise I love to make....the nay of the horse)..and then I woke up. Pretty wacked eh? I love dreams. 

An email from Sabrina:

I'm glad you had a great birthdy, you deserved it. It's not how it use to be. Me just rolling around the corner to see you. I'd thought you and I would be miles apart. Once, my life settles down and some how gets in order. I promise I'll visit. I'm just trying to get it all together. I need to be at a point in my life where I'm financially together and my career is secure and sucessful, where I can do all the things I want and need to do. I'll get there eventually, I just hope it'e sooner than later. I gotta jet but, we'll catch up this week. I want to hear the whole scope on your b-day. Remember that Big Mama Loves you.

Take care.

Your friends ALWAYS!
Sabrina
I won't even commment....
Turns out we are going to go to Phantom tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts