THATS INCREDIBLE

THATS INCREDIBLE

What do you really want, knowledge or comfort? If you have to ask this question, you're facing a complex issue. All you can do is to announce your wish and hope that the universe will respond.

I had a dream last night, that is worth putting down in the journal, because I thought it was way too hysterical. So I was walking along, on a summer day, and I notice two people standing along the path. Then I hear my name "Bill....oh Bill.....come over here." Naturally, I'm curious to see who it is, and then I notice, oh yes, it's my friend KATHY LEE CROSBY, (you know, the host from that cheezy show from the eighties THATS INCREDIBLE?) and she's being interviewed by a reporter. I go over to her and say "Oh, Kathy Lee, it's been such a long time since I've seen or spoken to you!" as I'm giving her a kiss on her cheek. She says to the reporter "oh, we've known each other for years", and as I'm walking away, I look back at the two people and look at the reporter and say "Years honey...."

I know I'm wacked, but as long as I can admit it, I'm fine. I have an interview at Old Navy today, and I can't imagine it's going to be too gruelling or an interview. I'm looking forward to it anyhoo. Tomorrow I am going to go to the Lyric for the dress rehearsal of Puccini's "Tosca". Diane Schick invited me to go to the dress, and that way, you don't have to pay for the performance, you can just go and listen to the dress rehearsal. She told me that she might not be there, but I think I'll go even if she's not there, and see if I can sneak in, and listen to the performance. I can't wait for that. Then on Thursday, I have to go for the physical, to determine if I can be in the study at Quintilles. My hunch is that I will be disqualified for the study, because of the tobacco content in my blood, but we'll see what happens. Hopefully, I'll be able to do that study, but I'm not going to count on it. I almost forgot, one of the guys from Howard Brown from Chicago called me yesterday, and wanted to know if I was still interested in continuing to participate in the EXPLORE! study. That was a study that I volunteered to do when I was in Chicago. It is a study of men that have sex with other men, to determine what kind of behaviors men are engaging in, and seeks to help men curtail their 'risky' sexual behavior, and give them strategies to help people in the future. I told them yes, I would be interested in continuing, and to send me all the information, blah blah. They give you a stipend of like $75 to do a blood test, so I figure I'll get some money out of it, while telling them about my sexual habits. Seems like a good deal to me. Anyway, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. mail me because I'm unemployed and have no life at this point!

Comments

Popular Posts