Week since my birfday.

Week since my birfday.

Good Morning Libra! Listen to tone of voice and choice of words. A client or coworker finds reason to panic. You know too much to let little things upset you. Maybe you should share this information with someone still in the dark.

Oh dear god, well there hasn't been much going on that's exciting to report. Richard and I are going to two parties tonight, there is a party of a woman from church, and then some guy from th board of directors of the chorus. That should be fun. We just got done seeing the movie "Riding in Cars With Boys" and it was actually a great movie. There didn't seem to be much point to the movie, but it made sense in terms of sociological sense, and the characters were fabulous. I have an interview at Old Navy on Tuesday, which should prove to be interesting, and then I have a physical on Thursday of next week. I signed up to volunteer for medical research at this place called Quintilles, it's apparently a huge complex where they do tons of medical research, and they pay you $1,050.00 so I thought for some quick money, it would be worth it. Something to do with high blood-pressure pills....you have to stay there for three days, monday thru wednesday, and it starts on November 19. I think that I'll get disqualified though, because of the smoking, so if that happens, at least I'll get some blood work done, and have it done for free....that's pathetic, but I have to look for all the free stuff I can get at this point. I still owe money all over the place, and I feel....I've been feeling alot of things lately, but I don't want to go into that at this point. I sometimes wish that I had a journal that I could just use for myself, and not have ANYONE read it, but now that I have this online journal, I'm sort of addicted to it, so this will have to do. I've seen other people discuss (on their journal pages) how they sort of edit their entries to the stuff that they want people to see....I try not to do that, but it seems lately, that I have been doing that....maybe I should just lay it all out, and see what happens. Maybe not.

If this doesn't seem like a foreshadowing letter to enlarge the war to Iraq, I don't know what does:

(I got this from this great resource to keep track of what our numbskull President is signing every day)

Week Ending Friday, October 12, 2001 
Letter to Congressional Leaders Transmitting a Report on Iraq's Compliance With United Nations Security Council Resolutions

October 11, 2001
Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:) 
Consistent with the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution (Public Law 102-1) and as part of my effort to keep the Congress fully informed, I am reporting on the status of efforts to obtain Iraq's compliance with the resolutions adopted by the United Nations Security Council.
Sincerely, 
George W. Bush
Note: Letters were sent to J. Dennis Hastert, Speaker of the House of Representatives, and Robert C. Byrd, President pro tempore of the Senate. This letter was released by the Office of the Press Secretary on October 12. An original was not available for verification of the content of this letter.
Maybe I'm reading into it, but it seems from all the reports that they are going to widen the scope of this war, I can just see the headlines "America Bombs ALL OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD"
Whatever...I'm moving to Canada!

Comments

Popular Posts