Relief at last

Relief at last
The formalities are an obstacle that you'll just have to overcome. The real gems lie within the skill set that may not fit on your resume. Obey all traffic laws when chasing down your lucky break.

So I took two sleeping pills last night, and finally was able to get some sleep. I won't even comment about what I think of this country's efforts to "so called" derail terrorism. I am supposed to be at chorus now, but since I've decided not to sing this show, means that I can show up whenever I want. More tomorrow and from Chicago on the weekend! I also put a picture of my friend Cameron on the site. He is hysterical and I used to work with him at Buddies, in Chicago.

From the Chicago Sun Times, Oct 9, 2001 
Wonder hid STD, ex says
LOS ANGELES--Stevie Wonder's ex-girlfriend has filed a $30 million palimony lawsuit against him, claiming that he gave her a sexually transmitted disease. Angela McAfee alleges in a lawsuit filed Thursday in Superior Court that Wonder concealed a contagious venereal disease from her and passed it to her through sexual contact. According to the lawsuit, McAfee discovered that she had contracted genital herpes from Wonder in October 2000. Wonder persuaded her to quit working as a wardrobe consultant in 1996 and move into his estate, the lawsuit said. The couple verbally agreed five years ago that he would be the sole income earner and she would remain at home, the lawsuit said. They lived together until February, when Wonder allegedly breached the agreement. "The only breach that has been made is one of Stevie's trust in someone he had heretofore called a friend," said Wonder's attorney Laura Wasser.
OOPS, I hate when that happens

Comments

Popular Posts