Oh the unemployment!

Oh the unemployment!
Your search takes you out of the way and out of the ordinary. Watch out for people who aren't doing their share of the work. This is one of those times when the fine print of a contract really makes sense.

Well I decided to do a journal entry because what the hell else am I doing at this point? I borrowed a bunch of pictures from my parents house this weekend, and I'll put a bunch of them on the Family/Picturespage. I also put them on a new directory there. There are some great ones there, of my childhood, and then some more recent pictures. I've been sort of down lately, just sort of wrapped up in my unemployment situation, and some other things that have been on my mind, and I can't sleep well, and during the day I'm not functioning well just because the insomnia has crept back in. Leila has arrived in Portland, and is safe and secure with her parents. I talked to my old friend Kristin Gray who I haven't talked to in forever. I do have to say though, that she was a total fucking bitch to me, and if she doesn't call me back, that is fine with me, it's not like I had a relationship with her in the first place, she never calls me back, and never writes or emails, so why do I even have a friend like that? Why do I put myself in such a situation? She called me on my cell phone on Sunday, when Jeff and I were on the way to Chicago, and was just RUDE, she was lecturing me about any number of things, and at this point, I just don't need a friend who is not supportive of me, and who is wrapped up in criticizing others. It is terribly dissapointing to me, to talk to her, after something like 3 years, and then to have that happen...I was kind of upset by it. Oh well, not like it effects my life in any way, shape or form. I just have to concentrate on myself, and where I am going, and not be distracted by people who are not going to support me and love me. I just have to keep on keepin' on. Atta girl.

MANCHESTER, Part II 10/17/01
TURMOIL CHURNS INSIDE WHITE HOUSE AS PRESIDENT PONDERS MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT IN PART II OF SEASON PREMIERE 

-- In the second part of the season premiere, flashbacks reveal the President (Martin Sheen) as he refines his speech for a major re-election announcement while his staff works uneasily with a heavyweight political strategist (guest star Ron Silver) over whether Bartlet should include a public apology in his remarks. Meanwhile, C.J. (Allison Janney) considers drastic action in the wake of her ill-timed statements during a crucial press conference. In addition, Bartlet tries to patch up a misunderstanding with his wife Abbey (Stockard Channing). The President must also decide if he will accede to the requests of a corrupt Haitian leader that could lead to peace. Chief counsel Babish (guest star Oliver Platt, "Bulworth") shocks Charlie (Dulé Hill) with the probable cost of hiring a fancy lawyer since a special prosecutor is preparing to ask him tough questions. John Spencer, Richard Schiff, Bradley Whitford and Janel Moloney also star. Oscar winner Marlee Matlin ("Children of a Lesser God") also guest-stars.

Comments

Popular Posts