Oh the Leila

Oh the Leila

Bill,

I don't know where I'll be staying. Quite possibly not at any of the numbers that I gave you. So don't call any of them just yet. I'll find ways to try and regularly check my email and then I can let you know where I'll be. I so don't want to stay at Cyndi's. Its too chaotic. Dear God!!! Kids everywhere. Ok. So I shipped out TWO boxes and it cost 108.00. This fuckin blows. I have two more to go that absolutely need to get sent out and so I suppose that spending about 3-4 hundred dollars in shipping would sure as hell beat the cost of renting a truck and all that bullshit. Oh dear Lord. OK that Wolf Lake show is on tonight and I absolutely have to watch it. Aw yeah! Ok anyways I suppose that I should get going because I am so DAMN HUNGRY! Why am I always hungry? 

Ok well I will be at cyndi's after Six I think. I think I am going to head back to the apartment that I used to live at however the phone there is disconnected. UGH! Oh I need to go eat. This whole limbo thing is insane. I feel like a drifter. I am thinking that maybe today I'll definitely get some Panera bread. Oh dear God I am so starving. I'm just waiting to see if Keri is going torespond to my email so I am killing time by writing you another email. Ok my stomach is going to start making some noises. This will be embarassing. ITs all about teh oktoberfest this weekend. Leila will be drunk. Please do not be too surprised by that. Just drunk as a skunk. Lots of German beer. I'm all about it! ciao!
Leila

Another email from my long lost friend Allison....the first sentence is referring to one of those 'virus warnings' that she sent to me, but I refused to believe it.

Hey, yeah, my dad sends me all sorts of stuff like this. Makes me wonder if he does anything else at work. But, what the hell am I doing right now. Anyway, I'm living the blissful married life here. We're busy busy. Weather has been fab. Lots of yard work, did some hiking this weekend, Ryan's been busy building two new bathrooms. We had a BBQ this weekend, it was pretty rockin'. We set up a horse shoe pit and we bought two of the pews from the wedding and set them up under our Kiwi arbor. Nice and cozy. I'm hoping right now to hear from the city about a job as a horticulturist for them and it's keeping me fairly distracted at my current job. I'm definetely ready for a change. Everything else if fine, family is good. Hey, do you talk to Terese anymore? I've gotten the huge, screw you dis from her. Don't know what the prob is but seems like she will never call me back and tell me. Anyway, enough of my ranting. How're things going for you? A little smoother I hope. Let me know how life is treatin ya. Talk to you soon,
Big A

Comments

Popular Posts