Blast From The Past

Blast from the past!
Your esthetics expand to include something that was previously unappealing. Your world is big enough to hold someone else. Keep the door of your heart open for as long as you can.

Today is a welcomed day off. I am updating the webpage, and trying to get some stuff in order that has been neglected for the last week or so. I actually talked to Jhames yesterday. I was on my break at work, and lo and behold, my phone was ringing, and it was him. Who knew? He's apparently moving back to Denver, after getting sick of the cult in California. Glad to know that he's making good decisions. I also got an email from a friend of mine from Chicago, that is associated with the faerie's.

Well, well, well! I'm not surprised you found the faeries, Mr. Rosen.

How the hell are you? You sound great!

This is Web, of course (formery known as Bill). (I do all my writing as well as my personal life under the name Web Behrens, and have for a couple of years now.) I have a vague memory of the last time we saw each other -- briefly on Pride Day, right? Your KC chorus was singing with our former chorus, which was serendipitous, wasn't it? I do believe I was busy in the Osco parking lot trying to deal with the faerie contingent before we crashed the parade route.

Anyway, you posted to the digest a week or two back, and I was like, "Hmm, who's this chupacabra guy, formerly from Chicago?" I smiled when I clicked on your website and saw it was you. Hey, isn't "chupacabra" Spanish for "goat sucker" or something like that?

I am well. Single but having fun, meeting more guys these days, enjoying flirtations ... Also writing a ton, for the Tribune as well as the Chicago Free PRess and NewCity. My grandmother's plugging along at age 91 (92 in January), in spite of a few strokes. If I find out about any KC faeries, I'll let you know. I've met some in the past so I know they're there. Meanwhile, you and your honey should think about visiting Short Mountain in Tennessee sometime.
Blessed be,
Web 


Okay, I almost totally forgot about this, I was reading BJ and I managed to steal a acappela version of Hidden Place check it out, it's fabulous!
I'm getting more traffic, kids....thank you!
(Figures in parentheses refer to the last 7 days). 
Successful requests: 421,543 (105,432) 
Average successful requests per day: 5,588 (15,061) 
Successful requests for pages: 43,818 (9,516) 
Average successful requests for pages per day: 580 (1,359) 
Failed requests: 5,727 (434) 
Redirected requests: 108 (28) 
Distinct files requested: 1,212 (894) 
Corrupt logfile lines: 4 
Data transferred: 8,715 Mbytes (2,356 Mbytes) 
Average data transferred per day: 118,314 kbytes (344,795 kbytes)

Comments

Popular Posts