ohtheoldnavy.com

ohtheoldnavy.com
Your emotional baggage weights the odds against you. That was then, this is now, and a new story is already in progress. Increase your effectiveness by determining what your new role will be.
Dear god, so much to report!
Would you like to recieve an email when I update my site? Join my notify list:
email: 

Well first of all, I've created a list, so that you can keep up to date on the updates with the site...(since there's so many these days!) Just put your email address in the box and join the list! I'll try to keep the spam to a minimum, but still letting everyone know about the site updates, in a timely fashion! Second, I got an email from Sue yesterday with more pictures of Madeline Rae so go and check those out! I had to work last night at my store, the old navy and it turned out to be more fun than I expected. I went in, not really wanting to work at all, because I seem to be having much more fun at the Barnes and Noble. Anyway, I went in, and they had me working in the back for a while and then, after a while, I was on the floor, helping customers, and my mood was much better after I had a rasberry mocha from my other job. So I had the little headset on, and I looked like an Old Navy queen! So today, I have to work at the cafe, 4-10pm. Richard is having dinner with Lee from the chorus so that they can rehearse a two-hand piano peice. I wish that I could be there, but alas, I'll be working like a fool. I told them to come in for some coffee after dinner, and Richard said that they would.

Got a wonderful email from Jeffrey
Hey darling,

Sorry I haven't called you back yet. My weekend was rather HECTIC!! I leave tomorrow for Paris and Amsterdam. I will call you when I get back. Planning on coming home on the 27th. Maybe??? Please have a safe and happy holiday.

Love ya,

Jeffrey

I just love him so much, he's such a wonderful friend of mine! I am looking forward to working tonight, I think I am going to meet some new people, and try to get prepared for this upcoming week, after thanksgiving! On another sort of sad note, I was perusing journals last night (read: insomnia!) and I came across a picture of the New York City skyline pre-september 11th, and just thought that I would share it with you. Compare that, to the view from the Empire State Building right now.

Comments

Popular Posts