Calgon take me away!

Calgon take me away!
You feel good, and you're ready to talk about it. Under the Sagittarius Moon, Libra is a child in love with an early educational experience. Your presence of mind lets you appreciate the moment on many levels
Dear god, I had my first weekend night at the Barnes and Noble, last night, and it was insane! I think the insanity was heightened because of the whole Harry Potter phenomenon, but nevertheless, it was quite busy for the entire night. I was doing really well at the bar, making drinks and rocking out. All of the other co-workers said I was doing great, and then this manager woman "Donna" came up to me and said 'let Dustin tend to the bar' and I was a little pissed, because a) she didn't even ask anyone else how I was doing and b) she didn't tell me why I was being taken off and c) if she had asked any of the other employees that were working that night how I was doing, they would have said I was doing fine. Just bad management, plain and simple. I totally would complain about her and her really bad management technique, but I just let it roll off of me, and didn't let her get me upset. What a beeeyatch!
Oh yeah, there's a meteor shower tonight, so don't forget to watch

Comments

Popular Posts