Judging Amy and Smallville

Creative excuses show what you could do after purging yourself of guilt and inadequacy. Other people's emotions are their business, not yours. Once you've apologized to your satisfaction, the case is closed.
here's an email I sent my sister-n-law...Sue

Sue,

1. Oh my GOD I know I haven't talked to you in forever, I apologize I've been really busy (yeah whatever Bill, yo ass is still gainfully unemployed!) 

2. Oh my God, please note (for your amazement), the time of this email. Yeah, that's right, it's like 4am, and I am still online, fighting and being defeated by my latest bought with insomnia....that has lasted like two weeks....which shows no signs of going anywhere......which is making me go slowly insane.... 

3. Okay, so I had a dream about you (and it may just be me and my wacked out insomnia mind ..so take this with a grain of salt) but... we were getting MARRIED! That's right Sue, BILL and SUE, getting married. All I remember is that I was deathly afraid of the night of the wedding HAHAHAAAAHAHAHA (I almost cried I'm laughing so hard) and that I was sweating bullets. And I do remember sort of having an amourous feeling towards you, but more of a buddy sort of love, but the family pressure was too much, so I went through with it. OH GOD, isn't that just a KICK? I still laugh about that. "I had to laugh" (grandma rosen quote) 

4. Kiss Maddy for me. 

5. Say hi to Thom for me. 

6. I have been SO trying to get a job, it's not funny. This is the scenario that plays over and over and over ad naseaum: 
"Bill applies at Old Navy", Bill gets an interview at Old Navy, Bill is quite excited to actually be getting an interview after weeks and weeks of nothing. Bill goes to the interview, is interviewED, thinks it goes well. Man tells Bill "you'll know by Friday" Bill waits until 4pm on Friday to call Old Navy, and then Old Navy says "you'll either get a phone call, or a letter" Bill responds "well, I thought you told me that i would know by friday". Man says "you'll either get a letter or a phone call....thanks for calling...goodbye" Bill gets pissed and firebombs old navy. Bill gets arrested and thrown in jail.(OKAY, those last two weren't real, but you get my point)

7. Could I be more frustrated with the job search? 

8. I miss you and think about you guys often, I'll bet Maddy gets her drivers license soon right? 

9. I am going to try and get some sleep now, wish me luck. 

love and miss you SO much, 


p.s. did you get that George Bush speech thing I sent you...."I had to laugh".

Bill, Hi. How is your Tuesday coming along? "Judging Amy" is on tonight. God I can't wait to be busy again when I don't even know what comes on when anymore. Its disgusting. You know all last year I barely watched any "Ally McBeal". It had totally lost its charm on me but I caught a new episode last night and it was really good. The last thing I need is another show to get hooked on during my period of employment for God's sakes. My parents took me out for dinner last night. They really think I'm losing it. Ok that damn interview that I had yesterday. Well it was a relatively typical interview, tell us about yourself, your last position, yadda yadda yadda, and then the guy interviewing me (he seriously had to be younger than me or quite possibly my age but just looking REALLY young) so he says, as he's looking over my resume - quite possibly for the first time, ok he says, "OH YOU have a MASTERS DEGREE?" And I respond with "Yes." (meanwhile thinking in my head that I would really like plunge a steak knife through his heart he is THAT annoying) and then he has the gall, the AUDACITY to say "well we can pay you $8.50 an hour...maybe we could even bump that up to $9". I just stood up like ready to leave and he follows me and says that I will be contacted later on this week when they have reached their fucking decision and I had to muster all the strength within me to NOT throw his bleach blonde head through a wall. When I say that I will take anything at this point I mean nothing, absolutely nothing less than $27,000 a year. That to me is being desperate. I should seriously be able to find employment at 30 and above. I was like thanks you moron for completely wasting my time. Then I came home and started crying because that was the first place to even call me in for an interview. I'm seriously beginning to feel like this big foolish failure. But ok. Enough about that. Cyndi has said that she has sent me some money for the car. She said its only a $100 for now and then they'll send the other $100 later on this month. I guess we're doing $200 monthly payments. But hey with that money I can join the gym. I figure I'll do a monthly membership for now since I don't know where I'll be moving to and what gym will end up being closer. Thank God I can join a gym. I seriously feel like I'm totally blimping out and I would rather shoot myself then get fat ever again! Ok well enough about me. Tell me some more about you. 
Leila

TV tonight, because I have no life

Tuesday, November 6 10:00PM et/pt 
"Imbroglio"
Maxine is called to investigate when a girl is hospitalized after overdosing on pills in order to cope with pressure put on her by her father. 
While the girl, Alice-Jane, is in the hospital, she seems obsessed with nervously spelling random words. Later, when Maxine goes to Alice-Jane's school spelling bee, she realizes that the girl is frightened by her father's presence. Alice-Jane then runs away to Maxine, who, though forced to return the terrified girl to her father, must work around the law in order to protect her. 
Meanwhile, after spotting Bruce chatting with a very handsome man, Amy pesters him into introducing her to his friend. She is thrown for a loop, however, when she learns that the good-looking friend happens to be a priest -- who thinks Amy could use his guidance.

AND

Smallville 

Comments

Popular Posts