This is like a plague

This is like a plague
Liberate the part of you that spends most of its time in hiding. The Gemini Moon gives you twice as much as you usually have. Everyone in your life is eager to cooperate.
New pictures from my sister Cara of Jules and Gabby 
So I had this dream last night, and it completely freaked me out, and is stil freaking me out at this point in the day. I was in my parents house, and the weird thing that I remember is that it was present day for me, it was as if I were in Chicago hanging out at my parents house during Thanksgiving or something. The crazy thing was that all my family was there, including my dead relatives. This is the second time that I've dreamt this dream. My late Uncle John was there, looking GREAT. It was as if he had never been sick, he was fit, walking around like there was nothing wrong. Then, my Grandma Pehl was saying goodbye to my Mom, and she came out to the porch and was giving me a bunch of kisses and saying goodbye. I started crying and hugging her, and I can remember being aware of myself crying in the bed, sleeping. I woke up after that. There was more to the dream, but that is essentially the crux of it.(oh, and Sammy Davis Jr. was also at the party) I don't know what's going on. It was as if it was an old Rosen Easter or Thanksgiving or Christmas or something but it was modern day to me. I told my friend John about the dream, and he told me that I should go on the show Crossing Over because I would probably get much out of it. I don't know, it just freaks me out, because one dream, I can rationalize as just being a freak dream, maybe thinking about my grandma or something, but this was much more surreal, it was much more real, and it seemed like I should take something away from it, I just don't know what it is yet. It'll come, I always answer questions like this by myself, but it's just odd in the first place.

Comments

Popular Posts