Cooperation and commonality return to the picture. Group members are eager to put a recent misunderstanding behind them. Look closely at a sample and then pass it around.

So I didn't put a entry on yesterday because I had to work yesterday, and the day was just non-stop. Got up...almost late for my early morning appointment, but I made it right in the nick of time. Got out, Schick rings, "meet me at the Corner Diner in Westport for lunch". Go to Westport, finally meet her. She's on the phone with her friends who were supposed to meet us there, it's her friends 50th birthday. Her friend doesn't want to come out all the way to Westport to meet us, so we decide to go out there. I had to work later in the day, so we stopped by my pad, I changed, then we took off to 87th and whatever in Overland Park. By the time that we get there, the woman who's birthday it was, had left. Didn't even see her. Trying to do a nice thing for someone, and you get fucked up the ass. After a great lunch, talked with my Momma for a brief minute, and then we went to the library. Get to the library, and of course Diane knows the whole staff, and about fifty of the patrons there. After a while, we had to leave an pick up Diane's daughter, Jessie. Let's take one car, pick up Jessie, then bring her back to my car, then all go to Starbucks where they can get a drink, and I can go to work. Work until 9pm, and I was doing fine. Get home, crash, talk to the boy...who was a little short with me on the phone, he was tired, busy week, boo hoo. This morning, Schick shows up with deli sandwiches for me and her, and then has to leave quickly because of an impending rehearsal. Gives me time to do some errands. Finally went to the fucking post office to get two things done. Mail a big 'ol package to Yvette, for her wedding, and get a stupid change of address form turned in. Both done, now I'm updating the journal, and I'm so tired, I might just take a nap. Did I tell you that I hate the fucking Olympics and couldn't care less if Michelle Kwan (whatever her name is) falls on her face.

Comments

Popular Posts