Sleep is me

Sleep is me
Libra isn't about to take any risks unless he or she is intimately familiar with the odds. Check your inventory before investing. Earth Sign energy is prominent in your starcast, heightening your state of material awareness.

Isn't that a kick? So I worked last night, and let me tell you, it was a madhouse. They had this hick-ass band come and play in the cafe, and the band had a following that came with them. I was sounimpressed with this band, because all they did was take songs from other bands and make up new words...it was really really bad. Everyone was all excited when the show was over, and I was like "I thought they sucked" and I just got weird looks. I was talking about it, and one of the customers got heard it and gave me a scowl. I thought that was sort of amusing. Was supposed to go to this party with the guy, but it was cancelled because they didn't have power, and that's always dissapointing. So, I simply went back to the house, set up my stereo, and listened to a bit of Vespertine while I was reading this fabulous book, and while the sleeping pills took effect. So I'm suppposed to go to this party at the Dixie Belle this afternoon with the boy. I'm sort of excited because I know the birthday girl (and her lover), and haven't seen them in a couple of months, so that will be good to catch up and gab. Funny thing is that I'm going with a date, and if everything goes like it has for the last couple of months, I'll be telling everyone (including the woman and her lover) this afternoon that my ex and I are no longer together. Old news people.

Comments

Popular Posts