Why...but why?

You're entitled to your opinion, but nobody needs your permission. Instead of taking initiative, Libra does his or her best work enabling others. Decorate your space with mementos of your good deeds.

So the boy and I talked and it's on, rather than off. That's one thing I can give him credit for at least, that he talks things out with me, and wants to resolve situations like this. He and I have had a couple situations where it seemed as if it was going to crumble, and then we talk through it, and then it's works out, and I wind up laying on his shoulder, and snuggling against him like a puppy. He's a great snuggler, too :-) 

So, I was on the sogay.com and was so amused by this that I had to save it. I mean for the love of Liza already. Have to work from 2-9pm today, at the fucks, so I must cut this entry short. Full disclosure seems to be the topic of the day. No, I won't hold out on all of my fans, I am DEVOTED to all my fans.

Comments

Popular Posts