Drama; and it sho a'int mine

Drama; and it sho a'int mine

You and the Aquarius Moon rise in a standing ovation. You're brilliant, spontaneous and probably in love. Match your previous deeds with a new round of spectacular accomplishments.

Well I don't know about that whole love thing. So I didn't put a journal entry last night after I got home from work, because I was still sort of emotional about the whole drama episode, and now I feel I can write about it. So, there was this huge drama at work yesterday, not involving me, but one of my co-workers Jenifer. She is this beautiful woman, about 24 or so. So I go to work yesterday, at 10am, and everything is fine. 4pm rolls around and the two people closing the cafe are supposed to show up. Little Megan shows up (we just call her little megan, because there's two Megans) and then Jenifer shows up a bit after that. I go to the back of the store to talk to Jenifer because I had heard from a co-worker that she was having a really rough time as of late. She looks tired, and like she had been crying. So I grab her, and we sit down and start to talk. She tells me about the guy that she is living with, and how he kicked her out on Friday and the whole story that goes along with this. Half way into the story, there is an urgent page on the intercom that says "Jenifer to the cafe, Jenifer to the cafe", but it's not a usual Megan page, she's like screaming it, and there is this urgency in her voice. So she and I book it to the cafe, and Megan says (well before I tell you that, one of our managers Sherry had Jenifer's boy with her, and they were just stopping in the cafe for something to drink, and then Sherry was going to watch Jenifers kid for the rest of the day) "Your boyfriend just took your child, and ran out of the store, and Sherry ran after him!!" Jenifer starts crying, I sprint outside, and find Sherry outside with the guy holding the 2 year old, arguing, swearing. She's like "call the police" so I ran back inside to call 911. They were already on the phone with the police, and then for some reason they wanted talk to the police. I talked to them, and then Sherry finally managed to persuade the guy to come back into the store. Now the man, clutching the 2 year old, is making this huge scene inside the store, asking for Jenifer, and we're all waiting for the fucking police to get there. This is the kicker. How long did it take the goddammed Missouri Police to get there? Not 5 minutes, not 10. How long? 45 fucking minutes. I couldn't believe it, I kept on saying, "what if someone was stabbed? would they come then?" After waiting forever for the stupid cops to show up, they get there, and talk seperately to each one, and long story even longer, the guy won. Whomever had physical posession of the child at that point (even though they weren't married, never were) he had the child, he got to leave with the child. It was just horrifying. There were stories that I heard about him, before all of this happened, that just scared me. Thats the story. So, she's going to get some emergency child protective order or whatever today, and I have no heard what has happened since.

Just talked with Jason from the Explore project in Chicago. I am going to take a Home Access HIV test, next week I think, as a part of this study. Long story, but I've been a part of this study for I think two years and I'm a remote participant in it. Go check it out at Howard Brown, because they are a great organization. Loved them when I was in Chicago.

Just talked to Schicky Baby and she just go the Ray Charles pictures, look for them soon!

Comments

Popular Posts