you brazen hussie

Saturday - February 9, 2002 | you brazen hussie

Surrender gracefully. This weekend belongs to someone else, and Libra is just the passenger or servant. Your duties should be complex enough to keep your mind from wandering onto dangerous ground.

Funny, I was just having this conversation with the boy last night. I was talking about how when I was living in Chicago, I was sort of on a really destructive path. Ask anyone who was close to me at the time, especially Vett. But now I feel like, even though I'm going throught his sort of rebound period in my life, that I am doing it in a positive way. I am making positive changes in my life, I'm taking care of my shit, and I am rocking out. I have good hair, that's all that matters really right? Tee hee. So I worked last night, and then went to the bar and met up with the boy, and the cast of thousands. Lots of inter-personal shit going on, and I have no part in it. Oh, well one of the characters came up to me (although, he's known as a bit of a...how do I say this....psycho?) and said "Bill, I want to clear the air with you, you were really rude to me last week, you punched my chest and said "Get away from my friend, you conceited dick!" Now as much as that sounds like a beligerent comment that I might have made, for some reason, I take that with a grain of salt. Not only did it come from a guy who is coo-coo for Coco Puffs, but I remember the night that he was talking about, and I had no reason to be negative that night. I had just met the boy, and was with a rockin ass co-worker who I adore. What would have caused that? I am quite suspicious. Anyhoo, went to the bar, and it felt like I arrived at the party too late, and sort of felt on a different page then everyone else. Went home with the boy, and just when it seems like everything is going to fall apart, it resolves itself. Not my fault thankyouverymuch. Come home this morning to a roomate-free environment, but..who is that sleeping on the couch? It's some homeless guy. No, it's the roomates boy who woke up when I came walkin in. I met him the other night, but have no idea what his name is. I have two days off, and I'm going to utilize these two nights, and feed myself well, sleep well, and take care of the homestead a bit before I start this new job sitchyation soon enough.

The Queen, with great sadness, has asked for the following announcement to be made immediately: Her beloved sister, Princess Margaret, died peacefully in her sleep this morning at 6:30am, in The King Edward VII Hospital.

We have this stray kitty who I've been feeding, so it looks like we might adopt him. It's the neighbors kitty, but they leave him outside and don't feed him at all. It's so horrifying. So I bought him some food, and we'll nurse him back to health. Poor little lamb. 

I now have a fabulous wish list from Target. So buy me stuff already!
and while you're reading stuff, check out Dan Savage's - Savage Love I love his column!

Comments

Popular Posts