Day off, errands and such

Your ambitions sit in the palm of your hand for the next few days. In the best of worlds, Libra advances too quickly to make ripples. At the very least, leave behind a paper trail for those who need proof.

I love driving around in a car with no heat when the temperature resembles Antarctica. I'm sure all I need to do is get my thermostat replaced, it takes about five minutes, and I just need to get it done! Needless to say that I got my taxes done today, they're all sent out, and I'll get a check in a couple of days. Cool thousand something, gotta love that. The only major thing that I need to do today is go to rehearsal and make a major decision about how I am going to handle the Europe trip. I might have to cancel, but if I play my cards right, I can figure out a way that I can still go. I have rent from the taxes, but it's the whole next payment thing, that's got me worried. I should just realease it, and let the universe take care of it right? 

Seems as though the boy doesn't want to date me anymore, too. He just left me an nice, neat, sterile, email this morning to the effect of "Bill, I don't know if it's a good idea for me to be dating. We'll have to have a conversation later, thanks." I just simply replied, "nice to be talking about this over email, makes it really personal, eh?" and left it at that. Reminds me of a story of when I had my first major relationshp with a man, and he broke up with me over the PHONE!!. Called to tell me that he had been seeing a 40 year old for three months, and just wanted to be honestwith me. Oh well, it's not like I invested much energy in this dating thing. I just think it's sort of bad form, to leave an email like that. Bad form indeed. I'm sort of going crazy myself, I have this show coming up, this rockin ass new job that I am going to start working many more hours at, so everybody in the world is busy....boo hoo. We've had issues in the beginning of the whole 'dating/seeing' thing that I haven't even begun to expunge on in this journal. I won't go there. I've been thinking about this whole concept, even aside from this dating issue, about full disclosure. I really want to start coming out with alot of stuff, but I just haven't. There's a lot of shit going on my life that I don't talk about in this journal, and it would be nice not to edit myself, because isn't that the whole point of full disclosure? So I wrestle with that, but then I know that there are some of my fans who would be...um, a bit disturbed...is that the word that I want to use? No, just a bit shocked...I would imagine. Well, just suprised at some of things that go on. I could start doing that, and it seems like much more fun. We'll see how it happens.

Talked to Jason from Howard Brown and for some reason he's having problems getting the test to me. He's sending another one out, and I'll call when I get it. That'll be brilliant, because when I get those results, I'll have peace of mind. Not that I don't have that now but it'll just be much more concrete to have those results in my hand. Oh, and I'm going to quit smoking after this pack of cigarettes.

Comments

Popular Posts