For the love of Liza

For the love of Liza

To capture someone's attention, prove that he or she has caught yours. There's no official pronouncement, only information for those who notice it. Take a walk to help contain your excitement.

For the love of Liza, so much going on, and I only have a minute to update you kids. Been on this whirlwind schedule. Went out to Missy B's on Thursday with my co-worker Katie and had the best time. She is a wonderful, all around cool cat. Met up with a couple people that I hadn't seen in a while and also met someone who I had never even thought had an interest in me. Turns out that he did, and I did, and I'll just leave it at that. If you want the story, call me. I'm not looking for some huge romance or a husband, to tell you the truth, but it's been really cool just hanging out with this guy. Relaxed, no pressure, it's all good type of thing. Case in point. Worked last night, went to his place afterwards. Was listening to Simon and Garfunkel records while sipping wine and having great conversation. Things like that are the best because it's just so relaxing and a cool situation. So that's that. Seeing him toinght too...for some party. More details later. Oh, and isn't that horoscope perfect for this situation....I love my life. I live a perfect life, I give perfect service, I receive perfect pay....etc.

Comments

Popular Posts