Ray Charles Baby!!

Ray Charles Baby!!

Impulse drives you to act against your better judgment. Thanks to the new Pisces Sun, a strong unconscious motive shows up as an unexpected virtue. Start gathering a collection of things that you never knew.

Unfrickingbelieveable Ray Charles pictures. BAM!!!!! (they're sort of out of focus, because of the webcam, but just wait until I get them scanned....I have the originals!!!) Great picture of Diane and I when she came over today. The previous one is cute too. Put that picture of Diane and I up on my sogay.com profile. I am in the process of getting these damm Ray Charles pics scanned for all my fans on the website, but I think I am going to handle it like I handled the Rufus pics, to get them, you must request them. I sho a'int gonna give those away, too precious!! Anyway, rehearsal tonight, and then early morning tomorrow....long story. Update afterwards. And buh-bye!

Dissed again by Jhames..why do I keep on trying? I knew he didn't like Rufus, and that song was not even FOR him, it was for me to listen to and feel the energy from. WHATEVER HOOKER!

Comments

Popular Posts