03/04/01

Well, I had my first week of training last week, and I have my first week of actual work this week at Shook. I found out on Friday where I sit, and it's sort of in the corner, sort of secluded from the rest of the floor, which I sort of like, I don't have any windows, but that's okay because there is a lot of windows in the halls and so forth. I was telling Richard that I wanted to get one of those panoramic cameras and take a picture from up on the 38th floor, those would be great pictures. Nothing really to report for this weekend, yesterday we went to Susan Peterson's and Richard gave Kendra a piano lesson, we had dinner, and then we pretty much left after that. I woke up this morning at like noon, which was fabulous, because I had missed a bunch of sleep from Friday night, becuse I just didn't sleep, so Saturday I was totally cranky, so I apologized to Richard about that. Today I didn't go to church, I just stayed at home and slept, and then Richard and I went to the chineese place for lunch, and then came home and we both napped, it was sort of funny, here we are both on the third floor, just snoring out of control, I woke up, and I was totally soaked, from sweating, and then I changed the channel and Richard woke up, it was cute. So here I am now, writing my journal entry and it's 7:20om on Sunday, so I think that I'll continue to write this journal from work, and somehow send it to myself when I get a chance. BooHoo.

Comments

Popular Posts