Leila A. Nelson

Well this is brilliant. I just spoke with the Secretary of State's office in Springfield, IL and I told them that I tracked this mail to their office and a M. Rosa signed for the mail. So she was saying that if they received it on Friday morning, that they will be able to process all of this information by the end of the business week. So, by next week, I could have the letter that says that my license is re-instated. I got my car, she is so beautiful, I can't even tell you. It's an 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Brougham V-6, 3.8L. And it is in pristine condition. I just can't wait to get all of this figured out, with all of the insurance and registering it in Missouri, and all of this red-tape kind of stuff. It's just brilliant. Now that I have the car, it's like I just can't wait until I get this license, now it can never come to soon. Anyway, I just have to calm down, because I am just working myself up in a frenzy. I just called TRIPLE A and they quoted me aaa 6 month quote for car insurance of \\$470.00 which really isn't that bad, if you think it's something like \\$77.50 a month, which is NOT bad at all. I would have to become a member of AAA, which is something like \\$80 a year, but I would think that it would be worth it, if my car got stuck, or I got a flat tire, all you have to do is call them, and they come and pick you up. Fabulous. Plus there's a discount at a bunch of hotels, I just think that I am going to do that. I can't tell you how excited this whole process is, I am totally clearing up my life, and it feels so good. I just got an e-mail from my brother Mike: here it is:
Hi Bi!

What's going on? I'm glad to hear/see you've landed a good gig--sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I was in Jackson Hole, WY doing some skiing but am back and not going on any vacations anytime soon. I hope things are going well in KC-nothing too exciting here except Mom and Dan got rid of the bunkbeds (Oh and Lynn Engelhardt moved)

Ok, I need to fly--Hope you're making it a great day,
Miss you,
Mike.
So that was really nice. I'll have to email him back and tell him about this whole process. I can't wait to see everyone when I go back to Chicago for Easter. It's going to be so great to see Sue and Thom, and see how Sue is pregnant! I should really work on the Southwest reservations. That's it for now, I can't think of anything else to put on here. Oh yeah that's right. I spoke with LEILA yesterday. She wanted me to mention her more, and I should

Comments

Popular Posts