OhTheYvette

Tuesday - March 13, 2001
This is a message from Yvette
I think I am crying, remember that time you got in a fight with your dad and you came to my house and we both called in to McKesson general medical the next day!! How about right before you got laid off and we went to The Bennigans at lunch and just drank margaritas, and then returned to work buzzed-HAHAHAHAHAHA! I am sorry I missed your call last night, I was past out! I know I miss you too, I feel like we should have spent more time together when you lived in the city!! Like we always say we always will remain close no matter how close or far away you and I are (titanic moment), even when we don't talk for awhile its like we never lost touch. I am serious about getting with lela on a date to come visit you, that would be so much funn!! I will have a date for you by the end of this weekend!!!! Will you be home Friday night?? Me and Lela, will pop you a call, believe me Lela always talk about how we miss you being around!! OK, I am done being emotional, I think it is PMDD-- Hey what was that obsessive, compulsive thing we use to say-OCD! Ok, honey mama's gotta go I am busy, love and miss you!!---VET

-----Original Message-----
From: William Rosen Me
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 10:44 AM
To: Yvette
Subject: RE: test

oh yea, it was no big deal, I just wanted to talk. You know that feeling, and I'm getting it with more and more frequency, that just speaking with someone makes you feel better, it doesn't matter what you're speaking about just that you're talking. That's how I felt last night when I called you, and I just wanted to talk. I miss you, and talking to you at work made me realize how much I missed you. So it was no big deal, just a little homesick, that's all.

from Yvette
HAHAAHaHAH of course that means that I won't get arrest in Chicago, nor anywhere in Illinois! Yvette 03/13/01 03:23PM
OH DEAR LORD WATCH OUT MISSOURI!!!!!!!!!! Does that mean you can drive here too and not get arrested?--OKBYE

-----Original Message----- From: William Rosen
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 3:18 PM
To:Yvette
Subject: BLAH

Vett:

I just got off the phone with the Illinois Secretary of State and they said that they have processed the payment with my license and my license is completely FREE AND CLEAR, now I can apply for a Missouri license and DRIVE AROUND!

Comments

Popular Posts