I GOT THE LETTER

I GOT THE LETTER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Bill K. Rosen
---Jackson
Kansas City, MO -----

Re: ____-____-5299

Dear Mr. Rosen:

The Order suspending your drivers license and driving privledges terminate(d) May 2, 2000.

Our office has received information indicating that you may have established residency in another state. If you wish to make application for a drivers license in that state, you may present this ltter to their licensing authorities.

A review of your Illinois driving record indicates that you now hold a valid Class "D" drivers license, issued on March 25, 1997, with a birth date of October 20, 1975. The drivers license expires on October 20, 2001.

This license is not presently suspended or revoked in Illinois.

If you need information, please contact the Reinstatement Review Unit, Driver Services Department, 2701 South Dirksen Parkway, Springfield, Illinois 62723, or you may telephone (217) 785-8619.

Sincerely,

Mary H. Bandy, Supervisor
Reinstatement Review Unit
Traffic Violations Section

Monday, March 26, 2001
Well a couple of things today. I just called Chexsystems and they just confirmed with me that they are going to send me a letter confirming that my account with them is cleared, so now I can go and apply for a bank account. I'll probably do that with a couple of things, I want to get that Charlie check and try and open that with that big check, along with my paycheck. So I'll have a bunch of money to open that account with. Brilliant! I got an email from Sue, and she was saying that she and Thom are busy with school, and work, and getting ready for the baby! It's so exciting. She said that next week they'll be able to tell if it's a girl or if it's a boy. I told her that my hunch was that it was a girl. I don't know why that is, it's just what I felt at the time. I can't wait for this Easter trip, it's going to be a hoot.
I think that I'll be able to upload these pictures of Gabalina and Cara, so hopefully this link will work. I've been wanting to get those pictures up on the page for a while now, and hopefully they will upload. Well, the President is in town, but it was sort of disappointing, because I didn't get to see the motorcade, nor did I get to throw an egg at the limo. Dammit! This weekend was very subdued, at least on my part. On Friday night we went to dinner with Richard's friends Monty and Trilla at this quaint little Italian place. It was very nice, and they are wonderful people. They both are brilliant cello players, I think she plays the cello, and he plays the violin, I'm not sure. But anyway, it was great talking to them, then we went to Starbucks on the Plaza, and had dessert. So Friday was a long day, I worked, from 8-5pm, and then we went out to dinner, and we got home at about 11pm, by that time I was just so tired. So Saturday, I don't remember what we did, so it must not have been too memorable. I know I talked with myMom. She was saying that my brother Mike, got laid off of his job, and is in the throws of unemployment. I thought the comment that Richard said about that was sort of funny, he said that I should call him and tell him that I was concerned about him, and maybe slip him a twenty in an envelope or something (that was my idea, btw). Hysterical! Sunday was sort of crazy for Richard because he had church in the morning, and then rehearsals all day on Sunday. By the time he was done accompanying, it was like 9pm, and then we went out to Starbucks with Pierce and I picked up the laptop from him, and then I got home, and I didn't stop updating this stupid page until 4am on Sunday night/Monday morning. Crazy. So I'm dragging today at work. I have to ask Roxie if I can take some time off and get this license thing done. I just cannot wait until this chapter is over. I was hoping to go tomorrow, Richard says he can help me until 1130am tomorrow, so hopefully we can get it all done by then. Who knows, I maybe be able to drive to rehearsal tomorrow! I just got an email from Richard that gave me the address of two of the three credit reporting agencies. That's my next project, I want to research my credit, and then try and clean it up. I don't think that I have especially bad credit, it's just that I'm not sure what all I have on that report, so I want to be informed.
CSC Credit Services
Box 674406
Houston, TX 77267

Experian
NCAC
P.O. Box 9595
Allen, TX 75013
Well, I'll get letters out to those two agencies, and get that started. I love starting all of these processes, it makes me feel really good about myself. I was telling Richard last night that I feel so much better about my life in the last couple of months. I feel as if I've finally gained control of my life, that I'm going in a really positive direction, and there's nothing to stop me now. I just think that when I was living in Chicago, it seemed like my life was totally out of control, and it was spiraling towards a direction that I knew was bad, but I had little control over where it was going. Now I feel totally in control, I know what I need to do, I know where I need to go to do it, and it just feels wonderful to, for once in my life, to have a grasp on where my life is going. I was telling him you don't really have any idea of HOW out of control your life is until you get a grasp on it, and that is totally true for me. It amazes me what a difference, and what a different life I've created here in Kansas City. I never really imagined that it would be this quick. I mean, I moved to Kansas City on December 20, 2000; and now it's March 26, 2001; and I am talking about how incredibly these changes have already effected me. Amazing.
Well, I've been working on some confidential information and it's making me more pissed by the second. There is so much money floating around this place, you can smell it, and the temp service is not the way to go, if you want to get money. I am going to apply for regular employment as soon as humanly possible. I feel like I am being jerked around by this firm, and I won't have it. If they don't hire me in three months after my date, THEN what do I do? If you want to ask me specific questions about this please do but I'm not going to post what I've learned here, because that would be just bad judgement. I'm PISSED though! Whatever, I can be saved by any number of people. I just attached my old resume to this email. Heidi to the rescue!

Well I just spoke with Roxie about the license thing and she was so accommodating, I feel like a fool for thinking anything otherwise. I also asked about the pregnant women thing, I noticed that there are a couple of pregnant women in the office, and I was just wondering if there was a plan to hire people long-term, or are they just going to hire temps for the time being, for their maternity leave. I'm not sure what the exact answer was, but I'll get back on that. So, I think maybe I won't take a lunch tomorrow, and then, well, I'll have to work it out with Richard, but I want to get it done tomorrow. She was so nice, and accommodating, she just kept on saying "oh, we're really flexible in this department, whatever is best for you, just let me know what you're doing, and that'll be fine" How wonderful. At least there are some good people in this firm. I get the idea that this department, the accounting department is much nicer than the rest of the firm, or at least it's a much more accommodating environment. Now, see, my whole perspective of today just changed in that small conversation. It's amazing how easily you can turn a negative into a positive. It's amazing, if I could have learned that when I was younger, and much more vulnerable, I would have in a much better mindset then. I guess it just comes with getting older. "If I knew then what I know now" type of thing. Hindsight is twenty twenty type of thing. Oh well. I don't regret anything that has happened in my life, but now that my life is turning around, it really is amazing. I've been doing a lot of soul searching these last couple of days, and these last couple of weeks. I've been thinking a lot about what my life has represented up until this moment, and what sort of choices I've made. Richard and I were talking about, and he was saying to me that he views life in economics, like, what type of price do we pay for the life that we lead; what kind of emotional price, what kind of monetary price; what kind of spiritual price do we pay, and I have to say that now that my life is turning around, I feel that everything will be 'righted', in terms of my karma, in terms of my emotional growth, in terms of my spiritual growth. It's sort of the idea when I was still in Chicago when I went and met with my ex-lover Brian. The first meeting was just very strange, but after I think I got over that initial awkwardness, we met for the second time, and he came to my apartment, and I made him some food, but my POINT was that I felt that in the time that we had been apart, that I had become a whole new person. Honestly, I looked at him, and remembered my relationship with him, and I felt as if I (at that present moment) I had grown mentally, spiritually, and emotionally, a tremendous amount. I felt as if I didn't recognize myself, almost as if I couldn't remember why I had even BEEN with him. It's not a knock to him, because he was such a kind soul, but it really was an epiphany, truly. I feel the same way now, I look at my life back in Chicago, and wonder; what the hell was I thinking, it's amazing! I just wonder, if this trend continues, am I going to look back in 5 months at what I'm doing right now and feel the same thing, or am I going to say "that was the beginning of my new life" I can almost foretell that it will be the latter, because I am making positive choices, and I am doing positive things with my life, I have a wonderful man, who I tell all the time "I love you to the moon and back again, and around the stars and back again", I have started a new wonderful life, there's no reason why I should be ashamed of anything that I've been doing. I have to start going back to that churchbecause that really inspires me to think, act, and create positivity.

Comments

Popular Posts