Dear Mr. President (of South Africa)

This is the text of my letter to President Bush, we'll see if they only respond to positive letters, or if they respond to negative letters.


President George W. Bush
The White House
Washington D.C., 20501

Dear President Bush:

I am writing you to voice my opposition to your Administration. I believe that you were not elected to the Office of the Presidency, and I believe that you should resign. I believe this because there are numerous reports that have come out since the outcome of the election, that have said that Al Gore would have been the President, had all the votes been counted in Florida. How can you continue to go on being the President when you shouldn't have been awarded the Presidency? Please resign, there would be no disgrace in doing the right thing for the county. I believe that history will judge you very harshly knowing that you should have not been the President all along. Al Gore has much more experience, and it shows that you don't, because the economy has turned into a downward spiral, and the morale of the country has also turned into a downward spiral as well. Please consider resigning and letting someone who has some experience lead the nation.

Please forward any correspondence to the address below.

Thank you for your consideration:




William Rosen


This is the letter that I am sending to all the leaders of the world:
President of South Africa
Mr. Thabo M. Mbeki
Private Bag X1000
Pretoria, South Africa
0001
Dear Mr. President:

My name is William Rosen, and I am from the United States. I am sending letters to all of the leaders of the world. The reason I am sending you this letter is to ask for the resignation of our President, George W. Bush. I believe he has not been lawfully elected to the Presidency, and he should therefore resign. Our country's economy and the morale of the country has been failing ever since he was "appointed" the President. There have been many reports since the election that have stated that if all the votes for the Presidential election would have been counted, that he would have not been elected, Mr. Al Gore would have been elected. I am trying to solicit the leaders of the world to ask for Mr. Bush's resignation. I believe that with your help, we can turn this grave situation around, and bring the morale of the United States back to the original place. Will you please send a letter, or call Mr. Bush, and demand his resignation? I would very much appreciate it.

Please forward any correspondence to the address below:

Thank you for your consideration



William K. Rosen

Comments

Popular Posts