Ally McBeal

Good Morning Libra

It's a good time to reflect on a few things you might need to take care of. There may be a number of issues that require your attention, and it wouldn't be a good idea to ignore things that need to be dealt with. Don't be afraid to do a little soul-searching since you should be able to accomplish quite a lot right now.

For some strange reason, I woke up with the theme song from "Ally McBeal" (I've been searching my whole life.....blah blah blah) running through my head, and it hasn't gone away, and I'm about to slit my wrists. Thats a nice peaceful thought in the morning. So, after much trial and tribulation, I charged the stupid battery in the car, and it started this morning, and I took the fucking car to work, and it made it all the way. God knows if the car will start this afternoon, when I have to go to the HopeCares center for a meeting. I'll have the campus security number with me when I go to my car, so if it doesn't start, I'll call them, and have them jump it or something. I don't know. I've been asking people that I know about domain names for this webpage, and I just can't come up with any that I like that I want to keep. I'll wait for suggestions. I also got this from my friend Missy Koonce who is involved with the play "The Laramie Project" She said that Fred Phelps and his brigade of ignorant fools are going to picket the play "The Laramie Project"

A bit surprising perhaps, but THE LARAMIE PROJECT is hopeful. Although the play presents the factual accounts surrounding Shepard's death, its focus is not a re-enactment of the crime. In fact, Matthew Shepard never appears as a character in the play. THE LARAMIE PROJECT is, instead, a portrait of a small town's mourning. It is told through the experiences of those who lived through the crime, resulting media sensation and subsequent trials of Shepard's assailants. It shows not only how Laramie mourns the loss of one of its own, but also how a sudden and unexpected awareness of the hatred a small town harbored resulted in the loss of its own innocence.
THE LARAMIE PROJECT is about a town forced to contemplate, "How could this happen here?" Shepard's ordeal is only the springboard to discover what it takes to build and hold a community together, and what, if anything, can tear it apart. In the end, it is a story that makes the names Matthew Shepard and Laramie, Wyoming, synonymous with hope, courage, and, ultimately, survival.

I hope they go and beat up Fred Phelps, but then again, I would never condone violence against another human being, but maybe, perhaps he can be an exception to that rule. My friend Yvette got the boot of her car, but here is how she explained it.

Oh dear,
I got your message this morning, it was a total of $750 it took me all day to pay for the the darn thing and now I am on a payment plan with my cousin... Geez-but i have no more boot though---so thank GOD!!! Hey I will call you later I am busy today since I missed yesterday.
Love Ya,
VET

Oh my god so much is happening. We got tickets to go see the Laramie Project, and Lisa and I are going tonight. Fun fun. So this is an excerpt from the book that the church uses for it's doctrine. This is what it says about insomnia. (I only am typing this because I have horrible insomnia for years, and it's been getting worse lately. I thought that when I type something it seeps into my brain better, so I'll type this, and hopefully it'll help)

pg.257
Treating Insomnia

Insomnia is the result of a disturbed mental condition, either conscious or subconscious. Sometimes this arises from shock, grief, or anxiety, though often it is merely an inability to let go of the affairs of the day. Perfect trust in God within is the secret of relaxation, rest and renewal. The following is one treatment for insomnia:

"The Spirit within me is in perfect rest. The center of my being is quiet and poised. I let my inner spirit fill my whole being with peace and stillness. With this word, I now relax in body and mind. I let the divine tranquility fill me."
"My mind now releases all sense of burden or strain. Nothing can hurt or disturb my spiritual self. I am free and safe. All plans and ideas can wait until later. The Divine Wisdom works through me and I am protected from mistakes. My mind is quiet, calm, and deeply still. All tension is released and the great inner peace flows out through every nerve. My body rests in the still silence of the Spirit. I bless my body and my mind, for they are good and worthy of my love."
"The great blessing of the Spirit purs through me now and protects me in all my ways. My good is around and with me so that I am secure and safe. The loving presence of Spirit is with me now and forever, so that I am divinely protected. I let go of all problems and know that Spirit is with me. The great quietness and calm of the Universal Love is within me. I am richly blessed"
"Rest permeates my mind and body with its healing presence. I do not try to make anything happen, I accept restful sleep. Restfullness pervades my room and my bed. I let the Spirit take care of the Universe and my affairs, while I release all responsibility and sleep.

I am off to see the play about Matthew Shepard, my pretties! , and I think I decided that I am going to name this webpage, www.OhTheBill.com that's if I dont' receive any more fabulous responses *rolls eyes*

Comments

Popular Posts