Budgets may be stretched

Wednesday, August 15, 2001 Budgets may be stretched and the doom and gloom advocates in your environment delight in making things worse than they really are. Begin creating a harmonious environment by being frank with needy, overly dramatic relatives and conclude by offering your help. Express yourself and declare your feelings with a hint of compassion. Leave accusations out of the discussion. You'll maintain your dignity and improve communication with loved ones

Well that is certainly interesting. That is actually my numerology report for today. Apparently I'm a 7, whatever that means. Well as you may have seen or noticed already, I have totally revamped my entirejournal page, to give me better access to specific days. I think this will help me viewing it on WebTV, because that's all we STILL have at home. I am going to buy this damm car on Monday, after work, and finally get that over with. I'll have a chrysler, I forget the model, but it's a cute little car. My parents come in on saturday morning, and they'll be here (well not here, as in our home, but in KC) for the weekend, my mom will take off on sunday, and my dad will stay the week in OPKS! I love The West Wing! even though it's a RERUN!

TOBY GRILLS PRESIDENT OVER SECRET MEDICAL CONDITION DURING TERRORIST ALERT --
After a foreign terrorist is caught at the border with explosives, Bartlet (Martin Sheen) ponders the impact of ordering a heightened security alert for the nation's airports while an exasperated Toby (Richard Schiff) is shocked to learn of the President's secret affliction with multiple sclerosis -- and he details its political and legal ramifications. In other White House corridors, Sam (Rob Lowe) and Josh (Bradley Whitford) try to punch up an upcoming presidential speech with snappy one-liners while Josh jousts with Donna (Janel Moloney) over many contentious subjects, including the exact start date of her employment. In addition, Sam and Ainsley (Emily Procter) fuss over the 14th Amendment and equal rights for women. John Spencer, Allison Janney and Dule Hill also star.

WOO HOO HOO HOOO>..I just got Jeff's confirmation that he is coming up for my birthday, he sent me this itinerary for his travel! I'm so excited!

Comments

Popular Posts