Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Today is a 6. There's a difference of opinion with the folks who are telling you what to do. Luckily you have other sources of information. Do the reading and make up your own mind.

Well there's really not much to report today. I didn't sleep very well because Richard was gone, and I don't sleep well when he's not there. So I stayed up a bit late and was watching tv, and was online for a while, but it didn't help me with my sleeplessness. I also tried to read and do some relaxation techniques, but to no avail. All I know is that I saw the clock turn from 3:29am to 3:30am, and I was still wide awake. I didn't want to take any sleeping pills after that, because if I took a tylenol pm or something like that, that would have lasted much longer than I needed, so I figured it was a lost cause. Other than that, it was a good night :-) I had a meeting with Rick Fisher, and Ames Hall for the chorus website, and it was very productive. We were just talking about the basics of getting a basic, replacement website up in a couple of days, just so we have something NEW for them. So I'm waiting for someone to delegate a task. I'm hoping I can help in the behind-the-scenes sort of design. I would love to help with the web forms/mailing lists/ as well as design. I'm a pretty well rounded kinda guy in terms of that kind of thing! So I just took a "Gorilla Personaility Test" and this is what it came up with:

Taz is one of three young males who, with Kekla and Stadi, make up Zoo Atlanta's bachelor troop. The 8-year-old blackback lives to play, and, unlike the duo he hangs with, has a true affinity for at least some humans: Get to know him and he'll make eager eye contact, slap at the walls in your presence and let you scratch his back or head. Taz is not only adventurous, he's also got the agility to make good on his dashes for life beyond the rainforest walls. But he's by no means the brawn-without-brains kind of gorilla. He's got the social skills to stay out of trouble in the presence of the more dominant -- and often grouchy -- Kekla, insuring a usually harmonious existence.

That for some reason, is just not shocking to me! I jus took a personailty/self-esteem test,and I did brilliantly! Take the test yourself
Self-Esteem Index
Your score = 95
What does your score mean?

According to this test, you have very high self-esteem. You recognize your inner value, and this shows in your personal, relationships and career/school success. You exude confidence, which is very attractive, and believe enough in yourself to pursue things whole-heartedly. You should value and nurture this quality; it will get you far in life. Keep it up!
One of my favorite shows to watch on late night tv, is

Charlie Rose I just think that he is one of the most respectable journalists in the business. If you ever watch him, his interview show is so interesting, because for a complete change, he listens to the people that he is interviewing, and actually has a contribution to the story and the context, rather than just firing off questions like most interviewers do. This is what his website says about his show:

Acclaimed interviewer and broadcast journalist Charlie Rose engages America's best thinkers, writers, politicians, athletes, entertainers, business leaders, scientists and other newsmakers in one-on-one interviews and roundtable discussions. The weeknight series -- broadcast from New York City with occasional remotes from Washington, DC -- incorporates satellite hook-ups. Rose is an award-winning former anchor of the CBS News program "Nightwatch."

Comments

Popular Posts