A dark day for the state of Missouri

Write down a dream to see how it looks as a plan. Be realistic about something that obviously won't work. You have next weekend to think this through and make sure that it comes out right at the other end.

I am just glad to live in a state where same sex marriages are now banned. Not just not allowed, but banned. That's great. I'm glad my elected representatives really take into consideration my viewpoint, and my issues. You had better believe that I am going to email/write/fax all my state representatives about this, and continue to, until they lift the ban. If you aren't aware, Missouri just passed a ban on gay marriages, that took effect yesterday.

[451.022. 1. It is the public policy of this state to recognize marriage only between a man and a woman.

2. Any purported marriage not between a man and a woman is invalid.

3. No recorder shall issue a marriage license, except to a man and a woman.]

451.022. 1. It is the public policy of this state to recognize marriage only between a man and a woman.

2. Any purported marriage not between a man and a woman is invalid.

3. No recorder shall issue a marriage license, except to a man and a woman.

4. A marriage between persons of the same sex will not be recognized for any purpose in this state even when valid where contracted.

That's great. I feel love from my state legislators.

Comments

Popular Posts