The details on Madeline Rosen!

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct 22): Today is a 7. The game has been going so fast this week, you may not have had time to keep score. Figure out what you won and lost, and how to allocate your profits. Make a shopping list, too.

Madi has arrived
As many of you are already aware, Madi arrived today at 3:01 pm (08/09/01)Both mom and baby are doing well, and dad couldn't sound more proud or excited.

Here are Madi's vital stats:
9 lbs 5 oz
21 inches
head full of black hair

Isn't that just a hoot? My dad was joking with me, after he told me about Madi's full head of BLACK hair, that it was funny that she had a head of black hair, because both Thom and Sue are very blond, so they didn't know where the blond came from. How exciting is this? So I am an uncle for the third time!

So enough about that, more about ME! God, isn't that egotistical or me? Well...yeah...I guess...but isn't that what this whole website is about? ME for me? You know, I find more and more in my life, that I am just getting old. Thank god I have someone to go through these years with. I just talked with my old friend Anne who I went to high school with, and it was such a hoot. She was talking about her sister, who is now in college, and entertaining all these boys, and having all these relations with boys, and it's like I used to know Susan when she was a little baby, and now she's getting her roast beef curtains marinated. For the love of all things christian....what is happening? Also, I got a big of information on Anne from Dave that I certainly can't repeat on THIS website, because god knows who reads this, but ANNE YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT DONT YOU?of course she does. So anyway, it's just so crazy, I feel like my life is going so well, I am about to buy this new car, and be so fabulous in the chrysler. I have been thinking about domain names to, and williamkeilrosen, just doesn't set me on fire, so I want something else, somthing funky, and I have thought about somethings, but I dont want to publish them on here, because you know how fast domain names go these days! Anne and I were talking about how (and I have this with more and more frequency) that I have a million briliant ideas in my head, and when it comes time to output them out of my head, I can never do it with any clarity whatsoever. Dammit. So I just spent 38:04 minutes on the phone with Anne, and it was so great to talk with her, she is so GAY! No, she's living large up in Gurnee, Illinois...right up by Great America. So, we talked about gossip, and about our family's and her insane parents, and the such. Great fun. I just hope she's going to try and get david to come up to Kansas City like she said she was going to!

August 10, 2001 02:13 PM ET
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Dozens of U.S. and British warplanes using guided missiles and bombs attacked three air defense sites in southern Iraq on Friday in a raid targeting Baghdad's increasingly sophisticated air defense network, the Pentagon said. "About 50 coalition warplanes, 20 of which were strike aircraft, hit three targets. All aircraft returned safely to bases," Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman told Reuters. The jets struck an air defense control center that uses fiber-optic communications cables to integrate Iraq's air defenses, an anti-aircraft missile site and a long-range radar station, all located southeast of Baghdad in a southern "no-fly" zone. A spokesman for the Iraqi Army's air defense division told the Iraqi News Agency the attack killed one Iraqi and injured 11. The spokesman said that the targets had been civilian facilities in Wassit and Thi Qar provinces, 110 and 190 miles southeast of Baghdad respectively. Pentagon spokesman Whitman and officials at the British Defense Ministry in London said the strike occurred at 5:30 a.m. Washington time and about midday Iraqi time. A British official said the targets were hit and that exact damage was being assessed. The attack, similar to a major raid against the same defenses in February, followed stepped-up efforts by Iraqi President Saddam Hussein's military this year to shoot down U.S. and British warplanes that have been policing no-fly zones in northern and southern Iraq since the 1991 Gulf War. No western warplanes have been shot down over the years. But Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said in a recent news conference that Iraq was improving its air defenses "both quantitatively and qualitatively" with fiber-optic communications cabling. "SELF-DEFENSE" STRIKE "The main aim of the strike was to protect our aircraft and our pilots -- and obviously the way you do that is to degrade his (Saddam's) ability to target and hit us. Our focus and our reason for the strike was a self-defense measure," said Army Col. Rick Thomas, a spokesman for the U.S. Central Command in Tampa, Florida.

that's just fucking great. This President is going to get us in a war, I can feel it. He's going to piss some weird, off the map country off, and they're going to come over and bomb the white house or something. Fucking idiots. I hate George W. Bush. Let's just be real clear here people. He's a bastard, and deserves to be the president of the local chamber of fucking commerce, not the president of the goddammed united states.

Comments

Popular Posts