The rest of my life

Good Morning Libra! You'll probably feel like spending plenty of quiet time alone at home today. And it should be a great time for you to take a little break from all the demands of the outside world. Your private life will seem much more important to you than anything else right now. And you'll probably be more than willing to make some sacrifices for the people you love.

Well there's not to much to report my pretties. I've been having a pretty low key life for the last couple days, and to tell you the truth, I really like it. It seems as if the insomnia has crept back in. Yesterday..well I guess it was Sunday night I took one of the sleeping pills that Richard gave me, from his mother, so they were prescription, and it worked..I guess, but then all day yesterday I was a mess...I was all emotional and upset at everything, and I can only surmise that it was that stupid pill. Now last night, I could hardly sleep, I know I saw 3 and 4am go by, and then could hardly get out of bed this morning. It's a vicious cycle. I'm been feeling sort of melencholy these past few days, and I don't know why...maybe it's just the lingering effects of the sleeping pills that i've been taking. I hate that...I wish I could just fall asleep and sleep forever. I love insomnia.

Comments

Popular Posts