Transportation Issues abounding

Libra - You'll probably want to think about having a little fun with some of your friends today. But you might also be giving some thought to a few of your goals or aspirations right now, and you might decide that you really don't care too much about what other people think. Just make sure that you've chosen some worthwhile goals for yourself.

So that is good. I've been quite historically good about listening to myself, and not worrying about the opinions of others when it comes to my own personal voice. I'd like to think that I can make sound decisions on my own, although sometimes I take into consideration other opinions, but for the most part, I 'march to the beat of my own drummer' as Richard says. So I've borrowed Randy Hite's little Honda, to see if I want to buy it or not, and it's very interesting, I'll just say that. It's a little honda accord, it's like an 83 or something, but it's the little crx model or whatever, so it's this little thing. So the way that we would handle this is that Randy would donate it to the chorus, and then I would buy it from the chorus, so I'm just driving it around to see if I want to buy it, I am just not sure yet. I think it will last a couple of months, but do I want to buy something for just a couple of months, and thats it? I am just not sure about this whole ordeal. On a completely different tangent, I received an email from Dayvid regarding Bjork's upcoming concert in Chicago....it's so fascinating!
I also added a bunch of information on the music page

Subject: BJORK. Also, LE ROI D'YS.
Date : Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:42:21 EDT
To commemorate the release of her upcoming album, "Vespertine"

(coming out at the end of this month), she will be performing at the LYRIC OPERA HOUSE with a full choir and a 50-something piece orchestra... following that, she will be playing a smaller show (venue TBA) in Chicago, seating less than 300 people, with *no microphone*--just her natural voice filling the room. I could just cream.

I also got another "The LIST" email, and I want to keep up to date with those: To save space, I've added it to my Matthew Shepard/political activism page, feel free to check it out. I love getting those udpates, it helps me keep YOU up to date on political issues. Obviously, it's this one guy's angle on these issues, but he works for the Washington Post for christ sakes, so you have to think that it has to be at least a little legitimate. I have learned to be quite skeptical of the news organizations, especially the local ones. I was going to put a link to, but it's widely known, is the Kansas City Star....they are HORRIBLE! Richard and I were just discussing how religious that paper is, and how nothing but W.A.S.P. gets covered, and it's just not right. Richard was trying to say that it's very difficult to NOT have bias when you're reporting the news, but for christ's sake, the Kansas City Star is one of the worst major local papers I have ever read, their editorials, and regular columns are just nothing but christian based bullshit, and I refuse to support that organization. Whew! I had to get that off my chest. I just hate that. So anyway my brother Thom called me on my cell phone last night, and we just sort of touched base for a while. His wife, Sue is very very pregnant, so we have another addition to the Rosen family coming very soon. It could be sooner than we expect, it's like....any day now. Thom said that they are going to the doctor tonight, and then they'll know much more about when the actual due date is, but from what he said, she is ready to pop that baby out sooner rather than later! That's so exciting, I can't wait to go visit them, and see their baby! I am pretty sure that they know that it's a girl, and her name is going to be Madeline. How exciting!

Comments

Popular Posts