The day before the Mindy and George show

Good Morning Libra! - You might be starting to get a little tired of taking care of your friends and having to deal with all their problems. If others have continued to take advantage of you, you might find it a little difficult to restrain your resentment today. It might be a good time to think about taking back control and setting some boundaries right now.

So anyway, there's not much to report today, my parents are coming tomorrow....so that should actually be fun. I've been looking forward to that, and for them to see my life in Kansas City for a while now. I had a great conversation with a long lost friend last night. I talked with Jen Gorski...so great to talk with her! She's getting married in October and invited me to come, so Richard and I will attend her wedding in Chicago in October. Oh my god, I was just looking on this site, and there is an transcript of intervention of Jenna and Barbara Bush at Camp David and it is so hysterical. Go and read it, but then come back! I thought that this was pretty amazing it's the human genome project, and each color represents one of the four chemical components of human DNA. So amazing, I don't pretend to understand it all, but what it boils down to, is everyone is made up of the same thing, so all this racism, and hatred, and bigotry is such a learned behavior, and so baseless, especially after we learn about this type of science. Oh my god I am going to scream. I just bought this t-shirt online, and it's the first thing that I've ever bought online; it's from BettyBowers.com

The front says

"You Make Jesus Vomit"

and the back says

"God, the universe's most finicky eater says: So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will vomit you out of my mouth: Revelation: 3:16"

and I'm going to scream, because it's going to make me laugh so hard. I usually don't make rash purchases like that, but it made me laugh so hard when I saw it online, that I can't imagine what the reaction will be when I wear it out in public! I love wearing stuff like that. I love wearing my serong in public...like in downtown Kansas City, because the reaction of the general public is so fantastic, it makes me wear it more and more and more, and I think the same thing is going to happen with this t-shirt! So I've been corresponding with the author of this fabulous website jhames.com and he has put me on his links page...I feel so honored! Whatever! I put his link on my links page as well. It's all about spreading the love around the internet, that's what I say. Let's disseminate my page to every possible venue there is.God bless America....whatever

Here is a sample of some of Betty Bowers stuff. So hysterical. Well, that's it for me today my little pretty(s). My parents are coming in this weekend, so I'll report from the front lines when I get back to a computer on Monday. Have a good weekend, don't drink too much, then again.....what the fuck am I talking about...my parents are in town.

Comments

Popular Posts